Getting the data in:
In order to populate data into the Resources report you must first assign resources to tasks and complete those tasks. You can do this by adding resources to the worked by area on a job.
Using the report:
- Go to the menu, select reports and then "Resources Report"
- Enter the resource name you wish to report on
- Use the date filter to choose the date range of tasks listed
- Choose which units of task you would like to see (or select all for everything)
- All tasks that the resource has done will appear in a list which you are able to export via the button in the bottom right .