A work as you go tutorial is also avalible for this at https://prod.jobflow.nz/help
- Go into the JobFlow menu and select "Customers" or select "Customers" from the dashboard
- At the bottom of the page click "Add Customer"
- Enter customer details (Trading name, first and last name are required)
- Enter in "Billing Details", you can do this manually or search it using the google maps search box
- Click save customer
- If you need to add another contact you can do this by clicking add a contact and adding the required info and saving.
- To link a site to your new customer you can do this by:
Searching in the search box will show all sites from within JobFlow
By clicking "Add New Site" you are able to create a site and link it to a customer
By clicking "Add from Billing Address" the information written in the billing details is copied to both create and link a site to the customer.